Service and Repair of Decanter Centrifuges in Anaerobic Digestion Plants
Centri-Force Decanter Centrifuge Service and RepairDecanter centrifuges are use in AD plants to dewater digestate to radically reduce the volume of waste for disposal and to convert the waste from a high volume liquid into a much reduced volume of semi-dry solids. When centrifuges have been installed as part of the process it follows that routine maintenance is inevitable but all too often the original centrifuge manufacture shows little interest in what is usually a relatively small machine in often quite remote areas. This problem is then magnified when there is a mechanical failure which causes a shut-down of the equipment and repairs are protracted.
Centri-Force is the leading provider of after care for all makes of decanter centrifuge in the UK and Ireland and we typically respond to all requests for site support within 24 hours. This can be as part of a planned service arrangement or as a response to a telephone request. Since Centri-Force has over 30 years of this work with all makes of decanter centrifuge they are well placed to stand in when the original equipment manufacturer show little interest.
All our service and repair work is done by our own fully qualified engineers many of whom have years of experience of all makes and types of centrifuge and know the black art as well as the science behind the operation of centrifuges. All our engineers are on the payroll and we do not use sub contractors.
Our Field Service Engineers are all Safety Passport trained, familiar with preparing Risk Assessments and Method Statements. Our in-house and on-site practices and procedures for health, safety, quality and environment are externally audited and accredited under UVDB Achilles Verify.
Service and Repair Capabilities
Centri-Force offer a comprehensive array of services including:
- Planned on-Site centrifuge services
- Exchange of Rotating Assemblies
- Dynamic Balancing of Bowls and Scrolls
- Re-Tipping worn scroll flights
- Applying hard facing wear protection or tungsten carbide tiles
- Repairs to worn out discharge ports etc
- General engineering repairs
- Performance optimisation
- Operator training
- Spare Parts
- Centri-Force has supply arrangements with all the centrifuge manufacturers for genuine spare parts. For bearing and electrical components we have supply arrangements with the manufacturers who supply the centrifuge manufacturers. This means that we can offer very competitive parts prices for all makes of centrifuge.
All our work is fully guaranteed subject to normal wear and tear.
Routine service on-site
Hard facing a decanter scroll
We are keen to help and we will be pleased to discuss any issues you may have:
Centri-Force Engineering Co. Ltd.
1-7 Montrose Avenue, Hillington Park, Glasgow G52 4LA.
Scottish Registered Company SC70659
VAT Reg. No. GB 334 3138 81.
Tel: +44 (0)141 882 3351